Monday, December 27, 2010

Always Learning

I was skiing today - great skiing, BTW - with my friend Scott who is, without a doubt, one of the most positive people I've ever met. The great thing about skiing with Scott is not just his overall positive attitude to life, but his commitment to always learning. Scott is just one of those people who uses every opportunity to learn. You can learn a lot from someone with that attitude. A lot of skills, facts and knowledge, for sure, but also just coming to know that continuing to learn is one of life's greatest gifts. Think about it, no matter how old or how young, how experienced or naive, what nationality, colour, religion, or gender, learning is life's free gift to us all.

Today, I learnt that a good attitude to have is embodied by Scott's philosophy of life - and I quote Scott - "I play by kindergarten rules." What are kindergarten rules - sharing.

 Looking at the terrain we were skiing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment